Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hello, world.

I am an avid googler. If there were a google addict support group; sign me up.

No, really. I actually googled "blog first post examples" after opening the page and staring at the white box for about a minute and a half.

I learned that I'm supposed to tell y'all what this blog will be about. The problem with that, is I don't really know at this point. I am a college student, hopefully graduating a year early, in less than a year. I'm a workaholic and obsessive over almost everything that I do. Which is not a very helpful trait to have when going to school full time, working full time (in retail, no less), and planning a wedding in leftover time.

This blog should consist of little things that go on in my life. I've always said that I'm mediocre at everything and good at nothing. So I think this will probably consist of many different paths I decide to embark on.

The title of my blog comes from the idea that a girl my age from the town I grew up in should be barefoot and pregnant. I am anything and probably everything, but that.

Another reason for my blog is that I'm what I like to call Diet-Crunchy. Hippie-lite, if you will. I like to eat organic and free range as much as I can. I like natural, recyclable products. I have wild curly hair that sometimes I don't bother taming and, much to my fiance's chagrin, I don't shave my legs unless I have to. Lord help my little future granola baby. But I must admit, sometimes I shop at WalMart because I can't afford much else. And sometimes I partake in Bojangles chicken biscuits. But I do the best I can to respect nature and serve others.

I also view shoes as my canvas arch nemeses (no pun intended).

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment