Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Window Shop Wednesday!

Today is my first ever Window Shop Wednesday! The store (sort of?) of choice for this week is...

Even though I am aware that the only people who read my blog ( if anyone ;) ) already know my friend Katie, I'll go ahead and throw this out there: she's awesome, funny, and smart and has one darn interesting blog. Click here! and check her out!:


I looooooves Etsy. I could spend hours trying to find all the little things that I want for my life if I were cool enough to have a life filled with cute handmade Etsy products (*breathe*)

1. Oh yeah. This is a tutu. For adults. How incredible is that? It's also $175 dollars. Which is why I'm only window-shopping... And I can't think of one event that it would be appropriate for, except maybe twirling around my house, twirling around the supermarket, twirling around work... ahhhh possibilities!
Adult tutu by pinkgiraffebowtique

2. I just think these are absolutely beautiful.
Cornwall Ivory Pillow Covers by FestiveHomeDecor




3. I would probably wear this with pants...
Paisely Tunic by EarthlyThreads



4. I love flower crowns. I think this one is so elegant... I might actually get it for my wedding.
Juliet Flower Crown by peacelovevintageshop
5. Sigh. So pretty.
Gold triple orchid anklet by beadxs
6. I really like petite necklaces I can wear everyday. I would want this in a yellow gold color, though.
A Duo of Petite Initials in Sterling Silver by ElementalWorkshop

Love,




1 comment:

  1. That tunic is amazing! The print and length of it are perfect.

    ReplyDelete